Please note that the rates for cell sorting and sample acquisition and analysis by core facility manager have been reduced to $65/hr (<40hr/yr) and $35/hr (>40hr/yr), effective as off Jan 1st, 2015.
Flow cytometry Analyzers
Sample Acquisition by academic trained users
Option 1: Pay-as-you-go
· Academics: LSR-II/FACSCanto-II: $50/hour
· Industry: LSR-II/FACSCanto-II: $100/hour
Option 2: Annual one time capped fee
· become our major users by a simple
one-time payment of $4000 per annum which will give you unlimited access to any
Sample Acquisition and Analysis by core facility supervisor
· Academics: LSR-II/FACSCanto-II: $75/hour
Industry: LSR-II/FACSCanto-II: $150/hour
· Fast, reliable and professional work guaranteed. We'll work with you along the way to ensure you get quality results that suit your need, weather it is for paper publication or for grant application.
Academics price per year:
$65/hour (for the first 40hr sorting)
$35/hr (after the first 40hr sorting)
Industry price per year: $150/hr
No fees for pre-sorting consultation, instrument setup [at least an hour for aseptic sort], laser warm-up and instrument shutdown processes of the sorting. Fee only applies to the actual cell sorting process from when your tube is loaded till when the sorting is done.
Please note that extra late charges will apply at $50/hr for users who are more than 1 hour late for their scheduled cell sorting (i.e. $100 for being 2hr late)
For LSR-II or FACSCanto-II
including 1/2 hour lecture and 1.5 hours hands-on supervised sample acquisition.
Academics: $100 per session (2hr)
Industry: $200 per session (2hr)
Major users are exempted from
For all trainees, we will assist you until you are completely comfortable working on your own.